PAVER SEALING AND MAINTENANCE
Have you found that simply cleaning your pavers is not enough to keep them looking good? We recommend that you have your pavers sealed every two years. This will keep them looking pristine for longer and protect them from various elements. Not only will you make the pavers look new and clean but also extend their life span considerably.
Sealing the pavers can protect the surface from stains, scratches, and water damage. Plus, a sealer gives your paver surface a shield that shines and makes their color more vibrant. Let us enhance the look of you pavers and your property!
Paver MaintenanceThere is a good reason why pavers are used for so many hardscaping applications nowadays. You will see pavers used for driveways, walkways, patios and pool decks. One of their great features is that conducting maintenance and repairs is very simple to do. If you have cracked or stained pavers it can easily be replaced with a new one.
Moss Landscaping, Inc is a paver maintenance specialist. Our paving installers will carry out any type of maintenance and repairs to your paving stones. Whether it's sealing your pavers, power washing, replacing them or filling the joints with sand; we can do it all for you!
Sealing the PaversOnce the pavers have been cleaned, it is then time to start sealing them. Below is a brief description of the process we will carry out when sealing your pavers:
- First we will prepare the paver surface for sealing which includes power washing and carrying out any repairs and maintenance to get them in perfect condition to be sealed.
- We will choose the right type of paver sealer for your particular paver surface. There are many different types of sealers on the market today. Let Moss Landscaping, Inc takes all the guess work out of it for you.
- Using the right type of applicator, we will then apply the sealer to the paver surface.
- A light coat will be placed on first to ensure an even coverage of the surface.
- We often recommend a second coat. After appropriate drying time we can then apply another coat to your pavers for extra protection.
Pavers sealing is not an easy job that is why hiring professionals to help you is always the best option. If you are in New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania, a paver sealing and maintenance company that you can trust is Moss Landscaping, Inc.
We have the right knowledge when it comes to sealing and repairing your pavers, so you can be certain your pavers will be preserved properly. Also our company uses the best quality sealers suited to your particular type of paver material whether it is concrete pavers, brick pavers or natural stone pavers. Call us now for an appointment and watch your pavers come back to life!